CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Wonderful weather


I just LOVE spring :) It's still winter but the weather is becoming more spring like each day.
The weather was so nice this weekend, we were all outside doing things. Tim helped the boys fix their bikes and we all cleaned out the garage. Everyone in the neighborhood was outside as it was just so nice.

Saturday night and Sunday it rained but it was still so nice. I love spring..oh I said that. The weather is a bit cloudy today as it's raining again off and on but I still love it. I have a bit of a sinus cold but I'm still planning on walking this afternoon :)

My lesson in RS yesterday was a tough one. It was my very first lesson in RS and it was on Elder Bednar's conference talk "Clean hands and a Pure heart" great talk, just a tough lesson to do. I'm excited for next months lesson on Elder Teh's talk "Out of Small Things"

Next week I get to do music for primary :) I'm so excited to do it. I love doing the primary music. The kids are so fun and love to sing. This sunday will also be Brandon's last sunday in sharing time for Primary as he will be turning 12 on the 5th. He's so very excited to be turning 12.

Well, I have laundry to do now so I've got to run :)

1 comments:

Ang

I love spring too! It isn't getting nice here yet though. I always start to get those happy excited feelings when the ground starts to warm up and you see things turning green again. I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...