CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tribute to DAD!

Happy Father's Day :) It's time to toot Tim's horn. He's such a great dad. I want to share some things about him and toot his horn :)

Tim loves to take his boys fishing, camping, and do all sorts of BOY things with them. He loves to work with them on their scouting stuff and duty to God.

He is a great leader in our family and teaches the boys the great importance of Home teaching. He has a strong testimony of home teaching and shares it with the boys often. Tim is a wonderful example of a righteous priesthood holder. He is always there when we need him for anything. Tim works so very hard so that I can stay home and be MOM.

Tim is very kind and loving to our family. I'm so glad Tim knows how to cook and helps me and works with me in the kitchen. It's wonderful to be able to work with him in the kitchen cooking.

I love how he has the spirit of scouting and employs it on our family campouts :)

Tim takes ALL of the boys on the Father's Sons outings :) YAY DAD!!!!!!

Tim loves to snuggle with Kyler. I'm grateful that Tim has helped me and supported me while homeschooling Josh, by taking Kyler and helping him with his name. K-Y-L-E-R....Kyler.

He makes me laugh almost everyday of my life....ever since the beginning :) Tim helps his parents out and my parents when they need our help. He is willing to serve whenever. Tim has a wonderful caring heart. He will work until the job is done.... Tim joys in service and teaches it to our boys.

I love you Tim. Thank you for being such a great dad to our boys. The boys love their dad :)

Here are some pictures of our SUPERSTAR DAD!!!!!

1 comments:

Ang

Tim is such a good guy! Thank heavens for a good dad to raise 5 boys. Boys need that (girls do too - in a different way). Miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...