CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY DALLIN!!!!!


Dallin is 8 years old!!!! WOW!!!!!! I can't believe you are 8 now!!!!! It has been amazing to watch you grow and learn. As a tribute to you Dallin, here are 8 things I love about you :)


1- I love that you enjoy learning and reading.... you always find something more to learn...and are learning at an amazing speed :)


2- I love that you are so kind and friendly to everyone.


3- I love when you smile and hug me


4- I love how thoughtful you are of others, you always think of others and try to help them out


5- I love your bright bubbly personality... you seem to always be happy!!!!!


6- You find joy in making others happy, especially your teachers :) That is a WONDERFUL thing!!!


7- I love your eagerness to be in cub scouts


8- I love to see you grow in love for our Heavenly Father and want to choose the right :)


Dallin, there are so many more things I love about you :) I do hope and pray that you know how incredibly special you are to our family and to anyone who knows you. You have a very special spirit and I am so very grateful you chose to come to our family :)


I love you Dallin Machai Hallam :) Have a very very happy birthday

1 comments:

Ang

Hard to believe he's already 8! That means Anna is just behind him!! When is the baptism?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...