CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools memories


The best April fools prank that I believe has ever been played has to be when I was expecting our youngest baby. We knew from ultrasounds that he was a boy and we had the date for the c-section scheduled for April 3rd.
Well, we had some sister missionaries in our area from the time that I was about 5 months pregnant. They were just moved from our area about two weeks before April fools. One sister had told me that the ultrasound could still be wrong and have a girl :) Well, We called sisters in their new area and left them a message that we did have the baby and it WAS a girl :) We made it sound so great and exciting. That night they called us back so excited "I told you it was a girl,,,I told you"...
I asked them what day it was and then they caught on. It was the BEST :) We were always doing fun things with those two sisters, we still keep in touch with them today :) Now my baby will be 5 on the 3rd and HE is deffinately a BOY!!!!!


We Love our sisters Emily Wiltbank and Shaleen Weston.

1 comments:

Nate & Emily

I always fall for those April fools jokes!! You did get us good that year! :) I cant believe how much your boys have grown, its good to see you all. I've linked you to my blog, hope that is ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...