CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My new love


I found a new love. I have always loved candles and could never find one that would let the wonderful smells go through the house or last long enough for the price.


I have found "scentsy" It's an amazing thing. There is no wick that requires no flame and the scents go everywhere and last so incredibly long. The way the wax melts is through a lightbulb in the warmer. The wax is placed in a dish on top of the warmer.

A friend of mine is a consultant but I am thinking about being one myself after we move. I have loved just about every scent that I have bought.

1 comments:

Ang

I love scentsy too. You should become a consultant...then I'll buy from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...