CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day




Mother's Day was wonderful :) It was more of a weekend thing. We got our kicker check and then bought a bbq grill. We got burgers and dogs and had a wonderful bbq friday evening :) No cooking for me all weekend. What more could you ask for.




On Sunday morning, Tim and Kyler got up early and made breakfast for me in bed. They sat with me while I ate my breakfast...personal conversations at breakfast time and no cooking :) woohooo!!!!! I also got a beautiful clematis flower..purple and yellow.




The boys put together a lego sign for me so we took the opportunity for a picture. At church, the boys were all good. The little boys sang with the primary "Mother I love you" I love to see and hear them sing.




After church, we went to visit my mom and give her her mother's day gifts :) They took more pictures as we were still dressed in our sunday best.




What a blessing it is to be a mother of these sweet precious boys. I love them all. To have a dear husband that cares about me so much is such a blessing as well.

1 comments:

Ang

What a sweet family. Isn't it nice that Tim has taught your boys how to respect and appreciate their mom! I'm sure it will get even better as they get older. Can you imagine sending them all off on missions?! It's right around the corner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...