CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Another twilight blog

Okay, so now I'm obsessed over twilight :) I've read all four books in less than two weeks and am now reading my favorite one of the four a second time. I absolutely love the 4th book...Breaking Dawn :) Maybe others won't feel the way I do, but there is so much good stuff in that book :)

I also just added some songs to my playlist that Robert Pattinson(Edward) has done. He's got some amazing talent :) The first three songs on my playlist are Robert's songs :D

1 comments:

Kaylyn

Good stuff huh. Stephanie Myers has another book that is very good as well, it is The Host. I really enjoyed that book. I am reading Fablehaven right now. And I LOVE it! Branden Mull is right up there with Stephanie Myers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...