CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A lesson in germs....do you know the difference?

Last night I was making popcorn for our movie night. I had asked Kyler to take the popcorn to Tim and get his waterbottle so I could get him some ice water. When I was done getting Tim's ice water, I took a drink out of the bottle. Kyler looked at me and said
"Don't give dad your germs".... I told him "I give dad my germs when I kiss him, so there's no problem" Kyler took the waterbottle and shook it...he said he was getting rid of my germs by shaking the bottle. He went into the family room and gave Tim his drink and told him "There you go dad, I shook the bottle to get rid of mom's germs so you don't get them"

I went into the room where they were and kissed Tim, then I told Kyler "There, I gave dad my germs so we're all good" Kyler then sighed and said "...yeah, but those are love germs, you give dad your love germs when you kiss him"

HAHAHAHA I thought that was priceless... so, there is a difference between regular germs and love germs.

2 comments:

Kaylyn

That can't help but put a smile on your face. I love it. I think it is wonderful that your children know that you kiss each other and that you love one another. What a wonderful gift to them.

Erika

you should write that down in your journal so when he's 15 you can remember how cute he used to be, and also just to remember that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...