CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

F-O-R-T-I-F-Y

On facebook, a friend had posted on her status, a challenge to all of her friends. Think of one word that you could focus on this year for 2011. As I thought about that one word, I remembered reading another friends blog as she had chosen a word STRENGTHEN.... a very good word :) I wanted to choose something different and something that would suit me and my family, so I prayed. After I said a prayer, I began to read my scriptures and was writing in my journal when the word hit me with such force that I had to stop what I was writing about and write about that word....



The word FORTIFY!!!!

The defenition of Fortify- to make strong; to strengthen and secure; to give physical strength, courage, or endurance to



I want to FORTIFY every aspect of my life this year!

FORTIFY- my family, building up those fortifications to protect my family from the evils around us
FORTIFY- my physical body and strengthen my body, getting out and enjoying this wonderful world that Heavenly Father has blessed us with
FORTIFY- my spirit, building up my own defenses and listening more to the spirit and doing the Lord's will
FORTIFY- my testimony and my relationship with my Father in Heaven and my Savior
FORTIFY- my education, studying more and continuing my education to better myself

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...