CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love notes


Yesterday I got the sweetest love note in the mail. It was addresses to me, the return address was my address and there was no stamp on the envelope. It was a love note from Dallin!!!!! He kept asking all day if he could get the mail. Asking so much to the point of almost frustrating me. I decided to let him get it, but I took Chloe with me in the car for her ride. Dallin and Kyler raced me to the mailbox.... of course they won lol. I gave Dallin the key to get the mail and it seemed to take him longer than normal. ..... of course it did because that's when he was slipping the love note from his shirt into the mailbox..... He's tricky he is!!!!


I opened the envelope and cried!!!! This is what it said... by the way it was a thank you note and a paper picture. The thank you note said "love you mom. Thank you for all you've done. i wish you get better because of your hip. Have fun and fun with friendship you're so important. LOVE you so much"


The picture was a sunshine with a heart in the middle of it.... on the paper it says "To a great mom: love you, thought you needed some light and love"


I so love these sweet tender moments of reward :) Yesterday evening Kyler even tried his hand at being sweet in his own little way. He made me a love note and, while I was in the bathroom, knocked on the door and told me I have a package waiting for me. He was so excited to give me his letter :) His letter says "I love you mom. I am going to put this card in the mail. Love Kyler" and hearts are drawn all over the paper :)


I SO LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...