CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chip off the ol' block

I've been couponing now since April and have loved finding some awesome deals and tons of FREEBIES :) I try to go without the boys so that I don't get upset at them for asking for things or making me lose my concentration. However, Dallin had wanted to go with me and learn some of the couponing magic that goes into the sweet finds that I've brought home.

When I take Dallin shopping with me, he's my extra eyes, he has found some interesting coupons... some are really good deals making somethings almost free.... then I look at the expiration date andthey have been 2007 and 2010 lol some shoppers haven't kept up on their coupons and have slipped these coupons onto th shelf instead of using the trash can lol... Dallin has really learned a lot about couponing and has even been able to get us some great deals. He loves helping me get things off the shelves or just count up items and make sure we have all of our coupons in place.

Yesterday, when I went to Walgreens, I took Dallin... he had a dollar in his pocket just burning a hole in it lol. I told him that there woud be a ton of transactions because I was getting some sobe lifewater that was on sale for 99cents with a register reward of 99cents thus making it FREE or something else FREE!!! but either way FREE STUFF!!!! As I was doing my transactions, Dallin was wandering the store looking for his own SWEET deal ;) He saw in the ad that there were store brand orange slices on sale for 49 cents. I gave Dallin a register reward to use to make his purchase... he got two bags of orange slices and one coconut twix for 57 cents :) YAY!!! He was sooo excited to get to use his very own "coupon" that's what he called it hehehehe

Another really sweet victory happened yesterday as we were driving to Utah.... Aaron had made some sandwiches for dinner and I had packed a ton of food, drinks and snacks... As we were eating and enjoying, I passed around a bag of m&m's for each of the boys. Aaron asked me "Is all of this food from couponing?" I told him it was all from couponing and was all super sweet deals, he then asked me "When I get married can you please teach my wife?" hahahaha this is such a change from a few weeks ago of Aaron's view of couponing I LOVE IT!!!! The boys have caught the craze!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...