CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

YUM YUM YUM!!!!

A friend from work that I had lunch with everyday told me about a meal she makes for her family and they love it... she calls it inside out pizza..... well I took that idea and decided to make pizza braids for dinner tonight using my Rhodes bread dough that I got on a great deal with coupons :)




I used two of the loaf rolls to make the pizza braids for dinner and left the third one on the counter to rise. With the third loaf, I made a triple berry cheesecake braid!!!!



The pizza braids were so yummy. Everything I used to make the braids were bought with coupons :) I used some pasta sauce, mini pepperoni, ground beef, itallian cheese with philly and of course the rhodes bread dough. I know they don't look professional but they sure were tasty the boys ate them up!!!! I think this is a new hit in our house, so I am going to have to be on the lookout for more Rhodes coupons unless I want to make the dough myself hahahaha

The berries that I used in the triple berry braid were blackberries from the bountiful baskets, raspberries from the berry farm in New Plymouth gleaned lastyear :) and blueberries bought from the bishop storehouse last year :)


The smell in the house is so inviting and pleasant!!! I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to let the boys eat these berry braids for breakfast in the morning :) and can't wait to make these in Texas for everyone!!!!


oh by the way.... 10 DAYS!!!! Dallin is counting down the days for our family :)












0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...