CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

License to drive!!!

I never thought I would like the day that Aaron got his drivers license....it's a sign that my children are growing up...this day came way to fast... however!!!! I am soooo grateful that he does have his license now.

Aaron got his license...well a temporary one this afternoon. It was so nice to be able to have him go do the taxiing and take the boys to and from scouts and mutual! It will be such a relief to have an extra driver to run errands and such!

Thank you so much Aaron for being such a good driver and so helpful! I love you :)

1 comments:

Ang

so exciting! I'm scared, but it will be really nice when I can have another driver around here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...