CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

True doctrine for all to remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrcqqpHCt8

This was shared at our adult session of stake conference tonight. What a powerful reminder. The stake President shared this point of doctrine. "I am a child of God. And He has sent me here" What a powerful, lifechanging statement that can have on any one of us and all of us.

I am so very greatful to KNOW that I am a child of God. I am one of His sweet daughters. He sent me to this earth, at this time for a purpose. I know He knows each one of us personally and knows our trials. He knows the desires of our hearts. He wants to bless us with so much.

May we remember that each of us is a child of God and treat each other that way.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...