CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 13th birthday Josh!!!




13 years ago, we welcomed our third little boy into this world and our hearts! Josh has been such a blessing to our family. He has such a sweet spirit and a kind heart. Josh is so kind to others. He's a good friend to everyone! I just love him to pieces my Joshua Merritt!




Josh got his middle name from my Grandpa Snowberger, he's just like my Grandpa in how good a person he is. One thing that Josh does that just melts my heart is that he comes up and gives me a hug whenever he can. Joshy hugs are sooooo good!!!!



He used to have a nickname of "sunshine committee" He was always a ray of sunshine with his smiles and laughter and loves. One year, when we were going through a miscarriage, we were at a marriage retreat. We came home, my mom was watching the boys, and Josh saw us come through the door...he ran to me and just hugged me. He was extra happy and cheerful for the next few days. What a sweet special blessing it is to have such a wonderful young man in our family.



Josh has loved being in young mens, going to scout camp, APC, and camping. He's grown both physically and spiritually.


Josh also shares his special birthday with his Grandma Cook! Both wonderful, special people in our lives! Here's to you mom and Josh!!!! May you have a very blessed day and know that you are so loved! May this year bring you all that the Father has in store for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...