CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

NOVEMBER!!!!




It's NOVEMBER!!!! We've made it through football, marching band competitions, football awards parties, going over the hill everyday for practice....and enjoyed every ....well mostly every minute of it :)


Now, it's time to turn our focus to those things we are most thankful for. We have been so very blessed this year and have so much to be thankful for.


I am thankful for:


#1 My Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ for blessing our family with so many wonderful blessings. The Savior makes this life possible and eternal life attainable! I am so grateful for my close relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior.


#2 My family, we have had so many fun times this year...tears of sadness and tears of joy...so many memories have been made this year it's wonderful!!! My husband and my children are my closest friends. This year, I feel as though I've grown closer to them than any other time...maybe it's a different kind of growth from just mother to mother and friend. We have had some amazing discussions and chats...as well as played around a lot and had some great laughs!!!
#3 The opportunity to go to Texas this year and take the whole family to meet my brother Don and all the family down there! We didn't get to see my sister Amy or Misty, so...oh darn we'll have to go next year ;) We had a great time getting to Texas and coming back, but had the best time just visiting and hanging out with Don and Mary. The boys were able to see why I think my big brother is so cool!



I can't wait to post more thankfullness this month :) May we all focus on those blessings of the year and remember them and express our gratitude for them, this month and always.

1 comments:

Amber

Thank you for sharing those beautiful words and thoughts!! We love and miss you guys so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...