CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

GREAT QUOTE!



I just saw this quote on pintrest this morning and it made me choke up. "Your first breath took ours away"


I thought about each one of my boys and their birth. I wasn't awake for Aaron's first breath, but I was for the rest of them. It is so true, they took my breath away! I was in love with my babies from the very beginning and have loved them more and more each day.


I remember how tiny and precious they were....how helpless they were and how much they needed me. They need me still, but are growing up to where they don't need me as much. I am saddened by how quickly time is passing and how fast they are growing. At the same time, I am happy that they are growing and learning and becoming righteous men of honor. I am taking every chance that I can and cherishing every moment that I can with my precious children.


I love them dearly and pray that they will always need me in some way, just as we need our Heavenly Father. I am always here for my children, in good times and bad. I love them no matter what!

1 comments:

Amber

What a sweet, special post Gina!! I love you and miss you dearly! You are the best momma in the world to those handsome boys! Stay in touch:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...