CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sharing a smile!

The other day, Kyler was playing outside in the sun while I was fixing dinner. He was playing around the suburban and on the back of it for quite some time. I went outside to see what he was doing and just giggled and smiled. Kyler had made a smiley face on the back of the suburban in the dust that was on it haha.... It was too cute to keep to myself.


If you were driving behind us and saw this.... wouldn't you smile too ???? It's too cute to not smile :) It looks almost like the kool-aid man :)

1 comments:

Amber

Too cute Gina! We love and miss you guys so much! You are such an amazing Mom who has wonderful boys who look up to you. Thank you for being my friend, it means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...