CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LOOK AT THIS!!!

I posted this on my oil blog, but wanted to share it here. This is just so AMAZING!!!! Just look at these pictures! This is my progress since January! I am so very excited about my numbers and sizes! I feel AWESOME! I am absolutely loving the exercising I've been doing as well as the even healthier eating :)

I am still working on my goal with the slim & sassy competition as well as my other goals. I have met my goal of being down 4 pant sizes and am continuing to expand that goal to be down even more! I have one more size of a few capris hanging in my closet...I want to be in them before the middle of April... Lofty goal? Maybe... but I have come so far and I'm not giving up!



I have loved seeing even small changes that have been happening all over. My cheeks are more defined... YAY!!! When I look in the mirror, it's so nice to see a shrinking me :) I can't wait to see more progress and more shrinking!!! I can't wait for the REAL me to imerge triumphant from this cushion and extra padding.

2 comments:

Joella Kingsbury

Great job! You look great!

Amber

Congratulations Gina!! You are always beautiful!! I am so proud of you, it isn't easy sticking to your goals, you are amazing! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...