CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy happy birthday Kyler McKay



Kyler turned 9 today!!!! Where has the time gone???? It's totally not possible for my baby to be this old! He's still my baby no matter how old he is :)


Kyler had a great day today :) He had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, took snacks to school and had Uncle Don's double decker tacos for his special birthday dinner. I asked him the other day what he wanted for his birthday dinner...he chose Uncle Don's tacos :) I love it when the boys want to include far away loved ones in their birthday celebration :)


I'm so glad that Kyler was born in the spring time around Easter :) He loves bunnies! Every year for his birthday, he likes to have an Easter themed family party! We do an egg hunt with all the filled eggs and all sorts of basket filler items for birthday gifts :) It's so simple to plan his birthday.... I'm afraid that this simple birthday idea may be coming to an end soon though, but I will enjoy it for now :) This year, I made Kyler a 3D bunny cake. The cake looks so cute :)


I am so grateful that Kyler had such a good day :) I love you Kyler McKay Hallam! You are such a blessing to our family!

1 comments:

Ang

I remember so well when he was born.....he was such a cute little elf! Hard to believe he's already 9!! Cute cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...