CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goals for the competition

I have been thinking about the final days of this slim & sassy competition. I've also been thinking a lot about the goals that I set for myself at the beginning of this competition. I thought I would share those goals on here and share what I wrote when I registered for the competition that has changed my life forever! Any guesses on how many goals I've accomplished or surpassed?


Goals:
My goals for this competition and this year are to be able to get onto any of the roller coasters at Lagoon that I want to ride with my children. I want to be able to fly without needing to ask for a seatbelt extender. I want to drop 3 pant sizes by the end of April. I am aiming for being able to finally be able to run a 5k. I want to be a healthy example for my children and my husband. I have my 20th class reunion this summer, and I would love to be able to turn heads and surprise all of my friends with a newer, slimmer, healthier, happier me! I look forward to shedding this prison cell that I've made for myself and showing the world the "real" me that has been hidden for so long. I can't wait to see all the wonderful, amazing adventures that I am going to be taking with this journey toward ultimate health and healing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...