CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

8 things

Okay, I said I would do this Monday, but now it's Friday.... So many things happening this week, life has escaped me.

Here's a fun tag... Thanks Ang for tagging me...I'll see how well I do :)

8 Favorite shows... when I had time to watch TV...
1. Biggest Loser
2. America's Got Talent
3. American idol
4. Deadliest Catch
5. Ace of Cakes (Duff is so good)
6. Cooking challenges with cakes
7. Next Design Star
8. Next Food Network star

8 things I did yesterday
1. Took the boys to school
2. Went to the store for stamps
3. Visited a friend at work
4. Delivered invites to my open house (anyone want to come)
5. Got Kyler from school
6. Cleaned the house for Tim to come home
7. Got the boys from school
8. Relaxed with the fam :)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Corinos (I miss that one)
2. Sweet Tomatoes
3. IHOP (great kids deals)
4. Great Wall of China buffet
5. Applebee's
6. Golden Corral
7. Chen's
8. Hallam's home cookin

8 things I look forward to...
1. MY HOUSE SELLING!!!! You knew that was coming huh :)
2. MOVING!!!!
3. Christmas
4. Moving :)
5. Getting an offer on my house
6. Moving somewhere that I can hold a baby since i can't have one ;)
7. Christmas break...we get to go to Idaho :) YAY!!!!!
8. Getting back to being more physical....great stress reliever :D

8 things on my wish list
1. Hello????/ My house selling SOON!!!! I love you guys in Hermiston, just want to be with my hubby again...not just the weekends
2. To loose more than 10 pounds
3. To have more time than I know what to do with so I can get EVERYTHING done that i want and need to get done
4. My boys would be overly nice to each other
5. To be able to get together with old friends from all over the US
6. To increase our family number by two little girls :)
7. The home that I have plans for on some land
8. To go on a couples mission with my honey

8 people I tag
Well, I can't tag Ang or Linda...hmmm...
1. Jennifer
2. Alisha
3. Melissa
4. Wennona
5. Jodi
6. Tressa
7. Shila
8. anyone else who wants to join the fun :)

2 comments:

Ang

Yay - you finally did it! Loved reading it! Hope you get to sell your house soon and move! Sorry I didn't get to call you today, it ended up being SOOOOO crazy! I forgot about the ward Christmas party and the clogging performances and the play dates and the Christmas shopping date with my hubby........maybe tomorrow.

Kaylyn

Hi! I loved your list. Good Job! Thanks for your email. I am looking forward to reading more from your website. I will send you an invitation for Ashleys babyshower. See you at Christmas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...