CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy birthday Aaron!!!! 15 years



I can't believe it's been 15 years since Aaron was born. WOW!!! It's just not possible!!!! Not sure where the time has gone....but I do know that we've had our ups and downs.

Since you're 15 years old today here are 15 things I LOVE about you!!!! Aaron!!!

1. I love that you have such musical talent with the clarinet...music to my ears and heart...thanks for sharing your talent.
2. I love that you have a tender heart....you think about others
3. I love your compassion....you serve others so willingly


4. You are a great help and a tremendous relief to this poor mother of yours......most of the time :)

5. You are an excellent reader and very intelligent...too smart for your own good sometimes :)
6. I love that you desire to follow in you Great Grandpa Snowberger's footsteps
7. I love the times we are goofing around and playing around... we have some good laughs for sure :)
8. I love that your mind is always going... I don't think your mind has ever stopped...ever
9. I love that you are so close to getting your eagle and you are thinking of great things to do
10. You love to go to the temple... LOVE IT!!!!
11. I love that you continue to try to improve....that's what counts...don't ever give up
12. I remember when you turned 12...you were so excited to be able to pass the sacrament. I love that you are so excited for wonderful, amazing milestones
13. I love that you absolutely LOVE seminary... makes my heart smile...you're very blessed with great seminary teachers :)
14. I love that when you turned 14 you rose above what others said about dances and went anyway and had a great time... you're not afraid to ask any girl to dance.. GREAT JOB!!!!
15. I absolutely love how you love me and try to help me in all you do. I love that you want me to be proud of you... of which I am so very proud of you.

The Lord has blessed you so richly and the adversary knows it. Keep strong and keep your eye on the prize. I love you my son!!!! May this day be a very happy and blessed day for you :)


3 comments:

Ang

It's really weird for me too that he is 15. Only a few short years left with him. Hope it's a wonderful birthday and that he feels really special. He really is a good kid with a great spirit. He will go far in life!

Kaylyn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!! I guess I didn't realize that he is a year older than Cassandra. That was a nice tribute you paid to him.

Aaron

waaaaa now you did it you made me cry in front of everyone thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...