CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE my washer!!!!


We picked out a new washer this weekend and picked it up today. When we got the washer home, I immediately started my laundry that had been waiting for me. It was SOOOOO quiet. I LOVE IT!!!! The spin cycle did such a good job that the drying time for the dryer was cut dramatically.

Since my old washer wouldn't spin the clothes, I had to empty the clothes out and put a few back in the washer, then jump start the spin cycle by pushing the tub around in a circle. My forearm is quite strong now, but my dryer has taken it's toll for my washer not spinning the water out of the clothes. I now have a squeeky dryer, which is needing to be replaced soon. Although today, when i washed my first set of clothes which was the ultimate test of a good washer... kids jeans!!!! The washer spun so well that my dryer took only 20 minutes to dry the clothes instead of the 2 hours plus to dry them till they were just damp. My drying time had increased with my broken washer, so it took all day to just do one load of laundry.

I am so grateful for my new washer and the time that i'm saving. I now have all the laundry done in just one day !!!! YAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Kaylyn

I am soooo glad you finally got your new washer. I have heard those front loading washers are wonderful. It is always a good day when we get excited about doing laundry! :)

Aaron

i do to

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...