CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday Brandon!!!


Today Brandon is fifteen :) What a blessing it's been to have Brandon in our family!!! He's a huge help and so eager to please everyone and serve.


Brandon was such a happy little boy. He loved making people smile and he loved singing.


The other day Brandon was talking to me about last weekend's free movie and how one of his friends couldn't go because her dad thought it was a date. His response to that when he was talking to me was.... "When I go on my first date, it's NOT going to be to a movie...I'm going to do something more fun".. We had a great talk about being creative with fun group activities.

It is so heartwarming to see Brandon growing and maturing into a wonderful young man!!!
Brandon loves to have a good time :) He's a good friend to others. I love you Brandon!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...