CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FUNNYS!!!!!

At Dallin's blue and gold saturday, there was a skit put on by the wolf pack. I couldn't hear much of it, but here is part of it. I thought it was too cute to not share :)

The boys would come to the center two at a time, one in a doctor's lab coat and another dressed normal....

Patient: Doctor, doctor, am I going to die?
Doctor: It's the last thing you'll do!

Patient: Doctor, doctor, I think I have insomnia
Doctor: Don't lose any sleep over it!

Patient: Doctor, doctor, everyone's ignoring me
Doctor: NEXT!!!

There were a few more funny ones, but those are the ones I could hear and remember hehehehehe :)

It was fun to have those cute laughs :)

1 comments:

Amber

Too funny!! Needed a good laugh!! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a sweet day:)

Amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...