CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting creative



Yesterday when I was getting ready for my Premier Designs Jewelry party, I wanted to make some cookies. Of course I can't make any cookies or much of anything really requiring a stove or oven.


I remembered, when I was little I had wanted to make cookies at Grammy's house with Nina. Grammy pulled out her recipe book and showed us a recipe for cookies made with a waffle iron instead of an oven. It was a hot summer day, so naturally, Grammy didn't want the house to get hot, but far be it from Grammy to tell us we can't do something creative. Grammy always had something fun for us to do, or showed us something fun to do :) Nina and I made these waffle cookies and had a wonderful time making them and then going outside with the portable radio and listening to it under the shade of one of the lilac bushes and ate some cookies :)


Although, I don't have the exact recipe, I adapted it to make them with a brownie mix and used my belgian waffle maker. The cookies were so yummy and so full of memories :)


Today, Dallin wanted to make the cookies and have some more to share with our family :) yummy yummy yummy!!!!

1 comments:

Ang

hmmmm....might have to search for a recipe. that sounds like a fun treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...