CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

My favorite place in the house




I have found that my favorite place in the house is on my knees. Anywhere that I'm on my knees and speaking directly to my Father in Heaven is my favorite place to be.


Over the span of my life, I have always found great comfort and peace in prayer. I know this is a blessing and am so very grateful for this blessing. I'm grateful for the personal relationship that I have with my Heavenly Father. I have always felt very close to my Father in Heaven and have had some very special experiences... which I'm not going to speak of here..this isn't the place.


For the past few weeks, I've felt an even closer connection with Him when I kneel to pray and throughout the day as I'm going about my work.

I don't know why I'm writing this here and at this time of night, but I felt impressed to do so. I feel that I need to share.

I love my Heavenly Father. I know that He has blessed me from the beginning with a keen sense of knowing exactly who I am and where I came from. He has been my closest friend along with my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that I have been blessed with miracles beyond my comprehension many times. I know that there is a specific plan for me here on this earth. I feel and know that Heavenly Father has placed specific people in my life at certain times to bless me and for me to bless them. His plan is perfect and we are all part of it. I know that Heavenly Father has blessed me with a big heart capable of loving all unconditionally, yet capable of being hurt and feeling indescribable pain and anguish for my own sins and for others as well. I love with all my heart and soul... there is always room in my heart for more people to love... it's who I am.


I can not express my gratitude enough for all that I have been blessed with, for the miracles, friends, loves, everything. So many songs come to my mind as I think about and feel this gratitude and love. I am so very grateful that I can have access to my Father in Heaven wherever I am and whenever I want...all I have to do is open my mouth and heart. No words need to be uttered, only the speaking of my spirit to Him. He hears prayers, He answers prayers, He wants to bless us with blessings beyond our understanding. He wants us to come to Him, to talk to Him.


You who read this and those who don't, you are in my prayers always. I love you all beyond words. If you were ever in my life and heart, you will always be. I am so grateful to have you in my life and share this earthly experience with you. I am grateful for every memory that I have been blessed with and look forward to many many more. I am grateful for the love and look forward to expanding this loving heart that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.


I'm not trying to brag, just filled with so much emotion and gratitude that I had to share. I love you all. May the Lord bless you with those blessings that He desires to bless you. Let Him in your heart and lives.

1 comments:

Amber

What Beautiful words sweet Gina!! You are such a blessing in my life!! I love you and am so grateful for you! I am so sorry that I wasn't up to going today, I really wanted to!! IT was a joy having your boys here, they need to come again, as do you and Tim!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...