CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Grateful for LITTLE things!!!



We are moved into the house in Middleton, yet we have no stove...but that's not stopping me from cooking a home cooked meal for my family.
I am so grateful for small appliances...especially my rice cooker and my Foreman grill. The other day, I was thinking to myself... "I need a stove so I can cook dinner..." Then I thought again "wait a second, I have a griddle, I have a rice cooker and I have a foreman grill and a bbq grill" What wonderful inventions these have been :)

Just a little food for thought... it's not the BIG things that make life sweet, it's the little things and mean A LOT!!!! We did truly enjoy our homecooked meal tonight... after a week of micorwaved meals or quick fix dinners.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...