CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

One word

Last year, my word for the year that I decided to focus on was FORTIFY.... I focused my efforts in everything on fortifying myself, my family, my relationships....

The Lord has truly blessed our family this year... I believe that FORTIFY was the perfect word and so much has been fortified, just like a castle :) We have grown closer together as a family and enjoyed so many wonderful, strengthening times.

We have been so blessed to attend the temple regularly, even though, since July, we have been going to Twin Falls temple. The longer drive deffinately takes more determination and faith that everything will be alright. Before the Boise temple closed, we were promised that, if we made it a goal and a point to attend the temple each month, we would financially be able to attend. There have been some months where we prayed to know what to do. We set the date to go and relied on the Lord to make it possible for us. The Lord truly does hear and answer prayers and allows us to accomplish our righteous goals. By attending the temple, we've been able to fortify our relationship with our Father in Heaven, fortify our relationship with one another, and our family.

I am working on my word for next year.... This one will be just right for 2012

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...