CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

A-S-P-I-R-E

To have a great ambition or ultimate goal; desire strongly: aspired to stardom.
2. To strive toward an end: aspiring to great knowledge.
3. To soar.

That is my word for 2012! I am going to soar to greater heights with my relationships with my friends, family, and my Father in Heaven and Savior. I am going to learn more about myself and the things that the Lord would have me do. I am aspiring to be His hands more and lift others and help them to soar :)

I have many ultimate goals for which I am aspiring this coming year! I want to show my gratitude each day for my blessings. I want to always be found in favor of my God. I want to always have His spirit with me and share it with others that they may feel His love for them. I want to see others as God sees them and love them as He loves them.

I want to accomplish a major goal that I still won't share on here...this one is most personal importance. I know that I can accomplish this goal with the Lords help.

I am aspiring to greater health for myself and my family. I am going to share this blessing with all that I can, that their families may also be blessed :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...