CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wedding cake!!!




My newest creation!!!! This cake was made for a family friend's daughter :) I just love this family!!!! Joann Perza's sister Kathleen Frazier asked me to make her daughter's wedding cake :) I had so much fun with this one and enjoyed every minute of making and decorating it :)

All of these cake creations could not and would not be possible if it weren't for my Heavenly Father blessing me and my hands!!! I am so thankful for this talent. Everytime I make a wedding cake, I say a prayer and ask that Heavenly Father's love for the bride and groom shine through the cake. I am His hands, and it truly does take a touch of the Master's hands to create such wonderful, beautiful works of art.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...