CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

18! How did that happen????



I remember when Aaron was a brand new baby and I would just hold him and marvel at the miracle of my new precious angel. As I would sit in amazement and just watch him, I would have these glimpses of him growing up; it brought tears to my eyes everytime I would see those glimpses. I would ask Heavenly Father to stop time so I could enjoy my baby and not worry about him growing up. It truly does seem like just yesterday that I was holding my sweet baby in my arms and bringing him home.

Aaron's arrival was wrought with much difficulty and stress, however, the joy of having my son finally here and in my arms was a joy that no words can express... I know every mother feels that inexpressible joy so I don't need to try to express it :) I knew that Aaron was a very special spirit from the time that he was growing inside of me. I felt the spirit so strong, yet I also felt satan's power strong as well. He knows how noble my God's son is and he has not stopped trying to lead him away from the path. Aaron has such a sweet, pure testimony of our Savior and a love for Him. He is such a wonderful son. He's so loving in his own sweet way :)
Aaron has always had a sweet, silly side of him that would make my heart smile. When he was little, he was so genuine and loving; he would hug everyone and loved everyone! I loved watching him play and laugh. What a blessing it's been to be able to stay at home and be a stay at home mom!

I have learned so much from Aaron in these past 18 years. I know I am still learning as is he. It is such a blessing to have him in our family! I love you Aaron Matthew Hallam! Have a most wonderful 18th birthday!

2 comments:

The Kelly Variety

Happy Birthday!

Ang

It's really crazy how fast the time flies. He's grown up to be a great young man. So many exciting things in the next few years! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...