CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

A friend at the factory :)



While we were in Idaho for our reunion I had the amazing opportunity tour the scentsy factory :) AAAAA!!!!! I was so very excited to see this factory. Pulling into the parking lot was incredible...it smelled so good :)


I saw my friends that work there....Colleen, Christy and Doug :)
They are great people...it was so good to see them after all these years.


Okay, so the factory was so amazing....there were so many workers putting together orders, new consultant kits, making bars and labeling them. Scentsy is growing so fast and is expecting even more growth coming up. I also had a sneak sniff of the new scents that are coming out :) WOW!!!!!! I am having so much fun being a scentsy consultant and am always looking for more parties :) and more new consultants to join my team....so far it's a team of me :) It is a ton of fun though...there are so many amazing scents and new ones coming up :)


I did love going through the factory :) What a special opportunity :) Thanks Colleen
www.scentsy.com/9625 Here's my link if you want to check things out...the link is also to the side.

3 comments:

Ang

I didn't know the factory was here - awesome! I went to a Scentsy party recently and I was in heaven!

Linda Gibbs

Hi Gina! My friend, Jennifer needs some info about these scentsys. She is interested in selling and needs some questions answered. She is on my blog, and would love to talk to you.

Linda Gibbs

Hey! You have Jon Jorgensen's blog!!!! I want invited! Will you help me weasel in? Contact Them for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...