CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memories

Okay, I copied this from Linda :) It's pretty cool and very fun...so here goes.. There are rules :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

okay, ready, set GO!!!!!!!!

If you don't have a google acount, you can leave a comment annonymous, just sign you name to the message so I can see who you are :)

5 comments:

Ang

I just put this same thing on my blog, but I got it from another friend - I guess it's the newest tag going around! Here's some memories:
I remember going to the lunch and swapping kids all through the summers. I remember our two oldest kids having crushes on each other (cute!). I remember before I was in your ward how fun I thought you were and how I wanted to get to know you. I remember going out to dinner before we all moved away and you guys paid for us. I remember coming to your house while you were pregnant with Kyler and having dinner. I remember lots of baby showers at your house. I remember seeing you at Wal-Mart after I had Annalisa and you had just had the fire - you were still so positive and up-beat. I remember sitting in the mother's lounge in NP talking about our babies. I remember the bear cake you made for Akayla when she turned 10 -- you made her feel so special! I remember you walking past my house nearly every day to pick your kids up from school. I remember so many other things, but I especially remember our friendship. It's very important to me and I'm grateful to you for all the memories!

Linda Gibbs

Okay, I'll cheat too. I remember Tim as always being nice, and quite funny. I remember early morning seminary, and he lived the closest and would sometimes be late. But he's be smiling! I also remember the swing choir trip to reno, nv. We were so out of our element, but we tried to have fun. And of course one of the best memories! Solo Concert..."Rockin' Robin"!!!!

Aaron

Hello mom my memo is DoDo Dad that is MY story to tell:)

Joella Kingsbury

I remember serving in Young Women's with you and you being one of the sweetest people I have ever met. You have a great attitude towards life and others!

Joella Kingsbury

I forgot to mention that we live in Kuna, Idaho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...