CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Ramblings

It doesn't seem there has been much activity so I'm going to ramble and see if anyone is looking or listening :)

Having a house up for sale has drawbacks and benefits :)


drawback- having to clean the house almost constantly

benefit- HAVING a clean house almost all the time :) feels so good to have a clean house

drawback- getting after the boys because they didn't clean something right


benefit- having the opportunity to TEACH my boys how to clean (I hope and pray that they remember this when they have brides of their own and they actually help them) Josh asked me to teach him how to clean a toilet Wednesday when we were getting ready for a showing :) What a sweetheart. It made me so happy.

drawback- have to leave the house and stay away for an hour at a time

benefit- we GET to get out of the house and have a reason to go play at the park :)


drawback- I'm obsessed with how my house smells

benefit- THANK GOODNESS FOR SCENTSY!!!!!!! I'm obsessed with my scentsy business and want to help it grow :) I'll put in a plug wherever I can :D www.scentsy.com/9625

drawback of having a house up for sale- not knowing when it WILL sell

benefit- getting to look at all the real estate magzines and dream :)

We're very anxious for our house to sell, just so we can have some goals accomplished :) We don't know where we're going....we're just relying on the Lord and praying that He will do what is best for us. At the moment, we just want the house to sell to the family who needs it :)

It's a wonderful thing that Heavenly Father is in charge and not us :)




3 comments:

Ang

I like your drawback/benefit list. It's good to look for the positive in frustrating situations. You really have a beautiful home that should sell very soon. The Lord likes to test you a little and make sure you are trusting Him in everything. He'll take good care of you and you will end up where He wants you to be.

Linda Gibbs

I agree with Ang. I am sorry to admit, you have much more faith than I do. It's that test thing Ang was saying. I hope you end up closer to NP, or even better, over here in SE Idaho!!!! Come on over. We like it!

Linda Gibbs

Oh, my goodness! Aren't you back yet? I miss you! come back to the blogging world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...