CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Erie similarities

Does this situation sounds familiar to anyone? I hope you'll find it somewhat humorous and then start praying for us :)

Tim put in for a transfer a while back. He was called for an interview last week and scheduled for his interview in Ontario for yesterday. He went down for his interview and was hired. Tim is now transfering back to SRCI . We are happy about the transfer as it is what we've wanted.

Now, here are the erie similarities.... ready????
I'm homeschooling Josh and Kyler is in kindergarten......

erie similaraty 1- When Tim transfered to Hermiston, I was homeschooling Aaron and Josh was in kindergarten

The boys had just started school

now this similarity I don't want to happen.... it took until the end of the school year for our house to sell :( NO WAY!!!!! I'm not looking forward to being a single mom again. I don't have my friend Ang here ;) I know that the only reason I was able to hold on and make it through the tough times was the tremendous support that our family was so richly blessed with in New Plymouth.

I did it before and I know I can do it again IF I HAD to, but I don't want to... kicking and screaming right?

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know of our transitions again and ask for extra prayers and help in selling our house and that our kids can make the transition with ease.

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs

I will pray extra hard, so the next time I get to NP, you'll be there! When does Tim start?

Ang

OH NOOOOO!!! You have got to sell that house. That was so hard, I remember! Are you using a realtor or doing it yourself? We'll be praying for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...