CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1st means SCENTSY MADNESS


Today is the first day to order from the new catalog :) I'm so excited about my open house tomorrow as there are so many cool new things that scentsy has done :) They added small plug in warmers that plug right into the wall like a nightlight.

They have also added some very pretty new warmers...these warmers have a reactive glaze on them so they will all look different from each other :) I can't wait to see some of the new warmers and have some plug in for my house.

I'm having so much fun with scentsy right now and have had a lot of success. I had a party last friday night which was HUGE and had a lot of parties scheduled off of that one. Tomorrow is my open house and then Thursday is another party for a teacher. Another friend is also having a basket party. She's taking my basket testers to work with her so people can smell and order.

I have another teacher that wants to have a party as well, she just has to figure out when :)


I am so very excited for this month as I am promoting to a "certified" consultant and now will be getting 25% instead of 20%. I've made a goal for myself this month to have at least one new recruit consultant on my team. So far it's just me on my team :( I'm sure the day and time will come when I can add more friends to the scentsy family, but for now, I'm just working and having fun.

If you're curious about the new things I've been talking about, go check out the catalog on my site :) There are so many wonderful new things this season.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...