CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Primary program

Today was the primary program for our ward :) The little boys did such a good job and had practiced their parts. Kyler was especially cute when he got up to the mic...he took a deep breath and started to say his line...he was a little too close to the mic that it was incredibly loud when he started to speak... of course everyone laughed. Kyler then looked at me as to what to do... I tried to keep from laughing as funny as it was, I had to keep my composure for him. He then took another deep breath and breathed into the mic and said his part. Then he went and sat down in his seat with a big ol grin on his face. His grin was way cute :)
After the program, Josh came up to me with a sad look on his face... "You never even looked at me mom" I told him that I kept trying to look at him and see him but he was so short and sitting behind those tall girls, I couldn't see him :( Josh is the size of the 6 yr olds and he was sitting with the other kids his age, but they are quite a bit taller than him.

2 comments:

Joella Kingsbury

I love primary programs. Sounds like it was fun to watch them. I can't believe how big they are. It always strikes me how much older my kids are getting when I see them participate in things such as the primary programs.

Ang

Poor little Josh. It's so funny that he's such a little guy. He'll get bigger, and if not he'll marry a really cute short girl. Good thing he's cute huh?!! I'm glad the Primary Program went well. I'd love to be in the audience watching for once in my life rather than being in charge! Ours is still a month away THANK GOODNESS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...