CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

What is with not so smart questions?

Okay, so this post doesn't sound all that great, but I'm trying to figure this one out... I got a call on our house this evening and the man asked me how much we were asking for the house. I told him we were asking $173000.... TOTALLY AWESOME deal for around here...anywhere really for the size of our house.. We have over 2400 sq. ft of living space... 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath. Huge laundry room. Large living and family rooms and a good size kitchen and dining room. Our backyard has only one neighbor to the back since it's not in the subdivision on that side.

Anyway, the man asked me tonight if we were totally firm on the price... then he asked how low we were willing to go. I told him that he's getting a great deal as it is, so it would be hard to say. Then he told me to talk it over with my husband and see what we would go down to.... Do you think I'm stupid or something? NO WAY!!! I'm not telling you or anyone else what I am willing to go down....that's nonsense....

Okay, I think I'm done venting... I'm not too worried about this showing... if it's the right family then things will work out and if it's not the right family, I'm not worried. I want the RIGHT family to buy this house for them. I know that the right family is out there and will find their home soon :) AND for the right price :)

Okay, so now I need to go clean and get after my children who are not in bed :( grrr.... maybe they will get some chores to do :) There's always chores that need to be done...hehehe

2 comments:

Ang

What a dingbat! Maybe he should make an offer and see if you're willing to take it! Good luck on the showing!!!

Linda Gibbs

GGRRR! I am here for ya! Vent all you want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...