CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

HPA

House Packers Annonymous..... My name is Gina Hallam and I've become obsessed with packing my house.... Yes, it's true, I've packed the spice cabinet before we even have an offer on the house..... Why the spice cabinet???? Well, because everything else is packed...

My boxes are packed, I'm ready to go..... I'm leavin in a uhaul....don't know when I'll make it to Idaho.... you get the idea :) (sung to Leavin on a jet plane)

I told myself that I wasn't going to pack anymore of the kitchen, but those small boxes in the garage were just staring at me and were in my way, so I had to do something with them. And my spices were just sitting in the cupboard...just sitting there, most of them not being used, so why not pack them and have less to do later.

It may seem that I'm in a desparate plight, but really, I'm not. I'm very anxious for the house to sell, but who wouldn't be if they were separated from their husband and only saw him on weekends....and spending a fortune on gas...which thank goodness it went down, but still it's painful... My feelings right now are the same feelings you get when you're 81/2 months pregnant and you've had your bags packed since you found out you were expecting???? That's the feeling right now..."when's this baby going to come" no, i'm not pregnant, but the same though only about the house :)

Okay, so I've rambled enough, I just had to share my little obsession for the day.

2 comments:

Kaylyn

lol! You are so funny! I liked your little ditty of a song! I wish that silly house would sell already!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I had a wonderful day at the temple. Just what I needed.

Ang

So funny!! You're going to be all packed and have nothing....I guess you'll have to eat out and wear the same clothes over and over again! I 2nd Kaylyn.....wish that house would sell!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...