CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My favorite cleaning tool

It's been a few days since posting. As I was cleaning this morning I thought I would share what I absolutely love to have with me when I am cleaning.
I absolutely LOVE my scentsy room sprays!!!!! They are so wonderful to have with me when I'm cleaning...especially the boys rooms. Sure they have their warmers and plug ins, but the room spray can fit right into my pocket and I can spray it anywhere to help eliminate odors.

One room spray that I use most is call Odor out...it works the same as febreeze does, but smells much better :) Odor out neutralizes the odor and makes things smell clean and fresh.


My other favorite room spray scent is Sunkissed citrus. So clean and fresh smelling...it's like a breath of spring.

Okay, there is my shpeel about scentsy :) I do love being a consultant and sharing such wonderful smelling safe candles with everyone.


I've still got more house to clean so I better get back to it.

1 comments:

Ang

Yum!!! I wish I had money - I would totally buy some! All of my wax's are pretty much out of scent. I'm a sad sad me. You know I love things to smell so yummy and they don't. My house just smells normal. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...