CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My "Boo"

I have been thinking about doing this for quite some time and had to share it before the time was over and passed. Our children grow up so fast so we need to capture the precious moments and remember them and preserve them somehow. This blog is my way of sharing and preserving our family's memories :)
I don't have any little girls but I do have a "Boo". You know, the little character on Monsters Inc. Kyler is my "boo". Why? He has so many of her characteristics in his actions. When Kyler goes to the bathroom you can tell he's in there.... He sings just like "Boo"... It's so precious to hear him sing....well, Kyler sings ALL the time... He loves to sing everywhere he goes.




While Kyler is singing in the bathroom, occassionally he gets quiet, then you hear "Love you mom" That just melts my heart. He is such a precious, sweet little boy so full of character.
When we were camping at the coast this summer; I had taken Kyler to the bathroom before going to bed. We were the only ones in the bathroom and he was in the stall...singing of course. Then a lady came in and he was still singing. Kyler got quiet and quit singing for a brief second and guess what??? "Love you mom" The lady that had joined us in the bathroom was at that time washing her hands and made the comment of how precious that was. It was truly a special moment that Kyler had shared with someone else.


I love my "Boo" and all of his sweet person. His singing brightens my day.

3 comments:

Ang

That is so sweet! I love that kids have no inhibitions!!!! I've had a few bathroom singers and sometimes I get embarrassed (when it's during church :D), but it is something I miss as they get old enough to care what others think.

Kaylyn

Gina,
I LOVE your new layout! To cute! Where did you find it? I like all your new changes on your site. Great job! I smiled reading about little Kyler. I love to listen to bathroom singers.

Kaylyn

Gina thankyou for your response. I checked out cutestblogontheblock but I am not sure which one it is that I am supposed to look at. Will you post it on my blog or you can email me at kaylyn68@gmail.com or call me at 1-208-278-5755. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...