CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My kitchen

Yesterday, I was still in super cleaning mode. I was trying hard to NOT pack anymore of my kitchen. So, instead of turning to boxes, I turned to Tim's caulking gun :) Yes, I used a gun :) I scraped the chipped caulk off of the tiles on the kicthen counter and then recaulked the whole thing. Now, my kitchen tiles look so nice and fresh. They didn't look bad to begin with, but there is a new gleam and shine going on there :)

These tools are my new favorties. They helped to clean out the old stuff and spread the new stuff without making a mess. They worked wonderfully.


I love that I learned something new to improve my home for the showing tomorrow. This family is so sweet....although they are looking at other houses as well as ours...which is what should be done. I pray that they can find the right house for them whether it's our house or someone elses house. Tim and Brandon home teach this family...Tim tells me about some of the things the kids say when he goes home teaching. When Tim asks if there is anything he can do for them, the oldest boy says "cake". He wants cake.... It's too cute.
This is just one corner in the kitchen that I caulked. Doesn't it look lovely?
Now that I'm done caulking my kitchen and bathroom I need to figure out something else to learn...all in trying to avoid packing more of my kitchen....what I wouldn't do for an opportunity to sell my house :)

3 comments:

Ang

Way to go - girl power!!! You can do anything....even use a caulking gun!! Your kitchen is beautiful. You will miss that lovely house, but won't it be nice to get back with your hubby?!!!

Kaylyn

Your house is so pretty. I think I would be sad to leave it. But it will be nice to be back together as a family again. You did a nice job on your tiles.

thueson2

OK, sorry, I haven't checked your blog for a while--where are you moving to?

Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...