CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon 13 years !!!!


Brandon's birthday isn't until the 5th, but i have a few minutes so I thought I would post a tribute for his birthday.

Again, it doesn't seem possible that I now have TWO teenagers.... I refuse to believe it!!!! It seems like just yesterday that Brandon was born with his little wrinkly skin all folded over his tiny little hands.
Since Brandon is the LUCKY 13, I will share 13 things I love about Brandon!!!!
1. I love that you are outgoing and energetic about life. Everything you do, you tackle with such vigor and excitment. This is Dad's favorite picture...you tried so hard to help till the garden...look at that dedication on that face.
2. I love that you are such a kind hearted friendly person
3. I love that you have the courage to stand for what is right and don't back down
4. You always know what will make me smile and you do such a wonderful job of making me smile everyday :)

5. You have such an amazing personality!!!!!! Bright, bubbly, crazy, creative...the list goes on and on and on and on
6. I love that you make your bed everyday and I don't even have to ask you to do it.
You also LOVE animals!!!!
7. You are so thoughtful of others and often go out of your way to make someone feel special and welcome

8. I love that you love to sing :) D&C 25: 12

12 For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads.


9. You are so incredibly good with children and babies. You'll make a great missionary with kids climbing all over you :)
10. I love that you are so eager and interested in your grades and try hard to get good grades.11. I love that you are dedicated to whatever goals you are working on at the time.
12. You love to have a good time and you make sure others have a good time as well
13. I love that you also honor the priesthood you've been blessed with. You hold that noble calling sacred and honor it to the best of your abilities.
There is so much more that I could say to honor you on your birthday!!!! I love you so very much Brandon. I am so grateful that you chose to come to our family and be with us and teach us to be humble and grateful.


I hope and pray that your birthday is a blessed day for you!!!! It was a blessed day when you were born.







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...