CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're home

We're back from the coast! I don't know if I'm happy to be home or what. There were some unfortunate things that happened to our home while we were gone :( I got a call from a friend while we were in Lincoln city about our grass being yellow. I was so sad to hear that our sprinklers had been turned off. She turned them back on, thankfully, but our lawn looked so sad when we got home. It was painful to watch because of the hard work we had put in last summer getting it ready for sod and then laying it. Tim says it will come back, but it will take a while. We're watering like crazy right now and it looks a lot better than it did 4 days ago.

The other thing is that there are LOTS of weeds. I don't like how the house looks when there are weeds so we're going to be taking care of that soon :) It's so nice to have a nice clean looking home for people to see.

We did have a great time at the coast. I was able to get rid of all of my scentsy catalogs that i took with me. I had about 15 of them and took them to the laundry mat and left one at the yurt we stayed in. It was fun to leave them around for others to see the wonderful scentsies. I also got to have a sneak peak at the new catalog ;) I am so excited for the new things coming out. I'm also excited and ready to make my team grow by adding new consultants....now I just have to find them.

For those that don't get my newsletter I will share the specials here so you can check out my site :) In August, scentsy is having a 10% off sale to make room for the new fall and winter things. For any new consultant who signs up in August, they will receive both the spring and summer as well as the fall and winter testers and catalogs :) WOW!!!!!! I'm having some personal specials as well as the scentsy specials. If anyone buys a warmer and a bar this month, I will throw in a free bar. If anyone signs up to be a consultant on my/our team, I will give them an extra free warmer as a personal thank you :) I'm looking forward to sharing scentsy with anyone and everyone, so if anyone has a friend that is interested, please send them my way ;)

I almost forgot to mention a bit of sad news :( The price of the scentsy warmers is going up $5 and there are some being discontinued like the sunburst, celestial, daisy dance and some others....so if you want a warmer at a really good deal...this is the month to do it

I will update on our vacation when I can get the pictures downloaded. This is the first time I have ever used more than one memory card :) There is some pretty interesting stuff on the camera.

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs

So glad you are home! Sorry about the grass. Yuk! I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip.

Ang

Oh no! That's terrible! That happened to us when we went to Italy. We were gone for 2 weeks and when we got home our grass was dead and our garden was weeds. It was kind of a downer! You gotta get that fixed so you can sell your house. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...