CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gone COASTAL!!!



How do you like my headline :) COOL!!!! Here is a portion of our FUN IN THE SUN!!!! We had a great time. There were so many opportunities for us to enjoy all that Heavenly Father has blessed our world with. It's simply an amazing world. I went a little wave happy, but I was having a great time taking pictures of the waves.... I figured I would only get a couple good pictures, but there are so many amazing pictures that were captured :) I even got video of the waves crashing on the rocks. I just can't explain or describe how much fun we had.

We first stayed in a yurt at the Devils lake state park. There was a trail from there to the beach which we walked one day. We also walked downtown. We went to Newport and went on the Discovery tour. That is where the boys were able to throw out crab pots and catch some crabs :) We did go with our friends the Higley's and Brissettes :) It was so fun to be with more family and have more people to enjoy the tour and the trip.

When we weren't on the beach or shopping, we were at the beach house with Higley's and Brissettes playing games or at the yurt or hotel room enjoying the view.

I'll write more later, but here is a glimpse of the fun we had.

1 comments:

Linda Gibbs

So cool! I miss the coast, and it was only last year. It really is amazing to experience everything there. I'm really glad you and Tim took the boys. Such memory makers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...