CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time?






Where has the time gone? I can't seem to find it? We went to Aaron's band performance tonight for his marching band.... is it at all possible that I could have a child that old? NO WAY!!!!! My baby can't be old enough to be in high school :(

It was so nice to see him marching and doing so well. I looked over at him a few times and saw him having a great time with the band and getting into the drumline beats :) It was so great to see him getting into it and having fun. Even this evening when we dropped off some socks for him before the performance, he was talking to people and visiting :) It was wonderful.


I know, i sound shocked. I just can't phathom that I have a child old enough to be in high school... I know, I sound like a broken record.


Well, the boys start school next tuesday. I'm still having mixed feelings about it as I want them to go to school, but I don't at the same time. I want to be able to go to the school and help out, but I've got a homeschooler :) I am happy about that. I'm excited to work with Josh this year. Josh is really excited as well. This year is going to prove to be a challenge with the new schedule changes for everyone and Kyler's half days.


These are pictures of Aaron growing up on me..... The one above is my oldest and my youngest. One starting high school and the other starting kindergarten. Thank goodness for memories.

I was just wanting to post something about our goings on. I didn't take my camera tonight for Aarons performance.... My mind was gone....sorry. I will get a picture of Aaron in his marching uniform though...he looks quite nice. This year will be a good one for Aaron to get to know more kids and do more things...drama and swimming and golf are things he wants to do :) Wooohoooo!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Linda Gibbs

WOW! Go Aaron! It is amazing how big these kids are getting. Do I really have a neice in HS?? He is healthy, happy and friendly. You are blessed!

Ang

Unbelievable! It's so crazy to watch our kiddos grow up before our eyes. Sad, but wonderful at the same time! They are becoming such awesome people!

Nate & Emily

I cant believe time has gone by so quickly either, it feels like I just in Idaho and all you boys were so young... I cant believe Aaron is in High School!! Its so good to see how you are all doing, I just wanted to peek in and say hi.

Joella Kingsbury

Cute pictures! The boys are really growing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...