CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

More reflections of Gratitude


These past few days has been an emotional roller coaster... so many things have happened in the past 72 hours and I'm not going to speak of them, but I am going to share the things I'm grateful for.

I am so very grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord. I have felt bouyed up by His love and concern for me as I've gone through the trials of the last few days. These trials, I know will make me stronger....which leads me to my next thing of gratitude.

I'm grateful for the wisdom and knowledge that our trials are ours to help us grow and learn. Sometimes they are to help others as well.

I'm grateful for my integrity and for my YW leaders when I was younger for teaching me about integrity.


Here's a shocker...but I am grateful that I can have the opportunity to teach the RS lesson next week...the conference talk, i'm teaching on is Pres. Eyring's sunday morning talk... Our Hearts Knit as One... it is a MUST read...again and again... It is about unity and helping others and much more... read it and share your thoughts with me PLEASE :) I would love to have some more insight for my lesson next week.


Today, while we were in Tri-cities to take care of Aaron's clarinet and have it serviced, we stopped by the book store to get a Conference ensign... I found several books that I've added to my mental wish list :) I am taking a great liking to books and have enjoyed reading. One book that I bought was on the same idea of Pres. Eyring's talk of unity.. .I started reading it on the way home...so far it's a great read :) I'll post the title of it later as I can't remember what it is right now.
I know that I've said this before but I want to share it again as I dont feel that it could ever be said enough. I am so grateful for all of my dear friends and family who have been praying for our family and who have stood by us through so much trial and joy :) I love you all and pray that you're all enjoying November.

1 comments:

Ang

What's going on? We need to talk....I want to know what has been happening with the house and Tim and everybody.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...