CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Reflections of gratitude



Day number 10 :) I'm grateful for the temples that are dotting the earth.

I'm so excited about the new temples that were anounced in conference..especially the one in Philly... I MUST make plans to go see that one...


I'm anxious to see exactly where near Philly it's going to be...can't wait.

It's so exciting to be a part of this amazing church history in the making.


It's such a blessing to live close to the temple and be able to attend. We haven't been able to go as much as we would like to have gone. We also can't wait until we can be in Idaho so that we can go more often...when the boys are all in school :D

1 comments:

Ang

I love the temple! I'm more excited about the Rome Italy temple. We are already making plans for a visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...